1. What is the appropriate age for a birthday party at Ron's?
- Although bowling is a great activity for all ages, we recommend bowling parties for ages 4+. We have had parties for younger children and sometimes they work out great. Occasionally younger children do not have the attention span to get the full value of the party. We try very hard to make sure all parties get the best value they can!
2. Can I have a grown up party at Ron's?
- Absolutely! However, we do not currently serve alcohol.
3. Can all my child's aunts, uncles, grandparents come to her party at Ron's?
- Yes they can come! Just remember however, space is allotted based on the number of bowlers.
4. How many lanes are reserved for my party?
- Lanes are reserved one the basis of 1 lane per every 4-6 bowlers
5. Why does Ron or a Ron's staffer go over the rules before my party?
- Rules are for the safety of the children. The best way to keep children safe is to have one child bowl at a time.
6. Can I bring in outside food and beverages?
- No. We provide everything you need for the party. Have a special request? Just ask!
7. What should I bring to the party?
- You do not have to bring anything! We provide the food, tableware, and fun! Just remind your guests to bring socks or they are available for purchase here!
8. Can I bring in my own themed tableware and balloons?
- Absolutely! Don't bother buying drink cups because all of our cups are fitted with covers and straws!
9. My child is sick. Can I reschedule my party?
- We can work together to figure out a new time that works for you! If there is no available time slot that is convenient for you, the cake can be picked up at any time.
10. Are tips appropriate for the Ron's staff?
- Tipping our hard-working staff is not required, however if you feel it is warranted - it is very much appreciated!